A complete kit for converting your outer headlights to comply with UK MOT requirements as well as incorporating a sidelight function. UK version designed for travelling on the left-hand side of the road. You could also change all 4 so that the lenses match. All items are available separately - adjust quantities for items you don't or do need. Typical kit comprises:
(2) 101315 Replacement UK outer headlights (for travelling on the left hand side of the road) - order 4 of these if you want all of the front lenses to look identical
(2) 111315A High intensity "cold" white bulbs (alternatively change to standard headlight bulbs) - order 4 of these if you are getting 4 headlights
We then recommend replacing the standard sidelight holder that comes with these headlights to avoid having to drill a sidelight hole in the buckets, for this you'll need:
(2) 101315S Side light bulb holder
(2) SP10303 Ultra bright 2 watt warm white LED bulb (option to change to a SP10303A (looks the same) instead (would possibly fail some MOTs due to colour being "too" white), or a standard 105083 incandescent bulb - also used in the doors)
If you don't change the sidelight holder and are drilling a hole, then you'll need:
(2) SP10306W Ultra bright 2 watt warm white LED bulb (option to change to a SP10306C (looks the same) or SP10306B (very bright) cool white LED instead (would possibly fail some MOTs due to colour being "too" white), or a standard SP10306 5 watt incandescent bulb - also used in the side marker lights)
If you are ordering 4 headlights then you have the option of having sidelights on all 4, or putting some tape over the side light hole on the 2 inner ones.
In most cases some minor modifications/filing will be needed to the headlight buckets to fit these lights.
Some wiring modifications may need to be made to use these correctly - click here for more details
It is also recommended to change fuse 14 to a 25A fuse
, and fuse 15 to a 30A fuse
to reduce heat. Click here for more details about the fuse/relay compartment