All items are available separately, and in many cases alternative versions are stocked if you prefer. This is the "DeLorean Go" version of this kit, with the best and lowest priced versions of each seal included - every item is brand new, no old rubber here. Each item will need to be trimmed to suit your car, and in the case of the inner door seals these are wire reinforced, so practice on an end piece before making your final cut.
Change quantities for the items you don't need. Kit normally contains:
(2) 106967A The DeLorean Go Silicone Rubber Door Top Seal (trim/hole punch to suit - ideally use your old seal as a template). For best results stretch this slightly as you are installing each rivet (to avoid a ripple effect on the outer edge) - we do also stock a more expensive pre-cut version if you prefer
(16) SP10780SS Stainless Pop Rivet - used for attaching the top door seals - we'd suggest 4 spare rivets too.
(2) 110044A The DeLorean Go Inner Door Seal
(2) 111128 The DeLorean Go Silicone Rubber Outer Door Seals (1 complete door)
(2) 110720A The DeLorean Go Silicone Rubber Bottom Door Sill Seal (trim/hole punch to suit)
(10) SP10462 Black Stainless Door Sill Seal Retainer Strip Screw
(10) SP10462A Black Stainless Door Sill Seal Retainer Strip Washer
(2) 106128A The DeLorean Go Silicone Rubber Outer Wipe Seal (re-use your original thin metal inner pieces with the 3 tabs)
(2) 108720A The DeLorean Go Silicone Rubber Engine Cover Support Buffer (trim to suit)
(1) 108737A The DeLorean Go Silicone Rubber Luggage Compartment / Hood Seal
(2) 108247 Luggage Compartment Finishing Strip (goes on the sides on the car inside the luggage compartment
(2) 111388A The DeLorean Go Silicone Rubber Hood Edging Strip (single side)
(1) 111389A The DeLorean Go Silicone Rubber Hood Edging Strip (top edge)
(1) Black Silicone Adhesive/Sealant - used for attaching the hood seal and the outer door seals - which require this type of adhesive because they are made of silicone, not rubber.
Most of these seals are shipped coated in an anti-stick talc, which needs to be completely washed off before applying adhesive, otherwise they won't stick well at all. Other than the recommended product above, the seals that require adhesive can be stuck with many RTV silicone based sealant/adhesives (preferably in black).